9/10/2007

How I'm praying today.

I've been thinking about James' post on prayer and I thought I'd share how I'm praying today. My grandmother is having surgery this morning to remove her gallbladder. It's not a particularly risky surgery, but she is an octogenarian and very dear to me so I'm still quite concerned. When I'm unable to distract myself with work, I've been praying stuff like this:
May Your will be done with as little pain and suffering as possible. Please watch over the hospital staff and my family today, especially my grandfather and mother as they care for my grandmother.
Your prayers are appreciated as well.

Love,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

RichardM said...

Your grandmother seems to be coming along fine. She is being grumpy about how "slow" her recovery is but she is back at home and out of bed. I guess she expected to be completely back to normal by now.