9/24/2006

An update from Crazy Camp.

I wanted to drop a quick note to let folks know that I am doing a lot better. I had said this before, but my doctor, upon seeing me in the middle of a bad day, disagreed. Together we decided that spending a few days in the hospital would be a good idea. I ended up spending two weeks in the hospital, five days or so in a locked ward, and then a little over a week in a partial program.

I've started a new medication that is working wonders. I've learned how to make some of my coping skills more effective and I've gained some valuable insights into my illness. My improvement has been so incredible and life-changing that I still need some time to adjust.

I intend to be back to blogging soon, if only to keep Friend James properly supervised at first. Your continued prayers are appreciated as I readjust to life on the outside.

Love,
Elizabeth Bathurst

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear its working, looking forward to reading new posts.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you have my prayers. You also have my hopes. Depressed or not, your past postings showed a very laudable spirit!