4/18/2006

There are better Google Maps hacks - Update.

This morning as I was getting ready for work, I was listening to NPR (like a good Quaker). The first story I heard was about the death of the suspected murdered of two registered sex offenders from Maine. This Boston Globe story gives a little more information about the victims. Three men's lives have been cut short in what appears to be an attempt at vigilante justice and I am holding them, their victims, and all the families in the Light this morning.

In retrospect, I realize that I ought to have supplied some links to better Google Maps hacks/mash-ups. Knock yourself out:

This maps Craigslist's housing listings.
This maps the NYC subway system.
This is a geography game.
This maps stay-at-home-dad playgroups.
This one tries to locate cheap gas.
But really, this one is my favorite. It plots UFO sightings.

Love,
Elizabeth Bathurst

No comments: